Thomas Leach
Participant
    @thomasleach

@paula_villegas, @david-l, @spottypoppy, @julie, @jemima, @caitlin, @suerobbins, @rachel-beresford, @aline, @berniek, @ptzanni, @georgie_l, @natallia, @ktoshi

Hi everyone, I’m not sure if I mentioned this before but I’m a PhD student with Lancaster University focusing on Technology Enhanced Learning. I’m currently doing a small-scale study which looks at the constraints and obstacles adult learners face when taking part in online courses such as this one. I know for me that, doing this course and my PhD means I have to get through each week’s contents as quickly as possible at the start of each week so I can go back to researching for my studies. On top of this, I also have a full-time job, which luckily has been very quiet in the run up to the end of the academic year plus a family with a wife and young son plus two demanding dogs to make sure I spend time with. It can be quite a lot and I’m sure it’s similar for everyone else. The reason I tell you all this is because I’d like to do some short interview with people from the course about your constraints and obstacles to online study.

When written up in the study, the name of the university and the interviewees will all be anonymous. I know you must all be really busy, but I hope some of you can spare some time to do an interview. You can message me in the comments or email me at t.m.leach@lancaster.ac.uk, and we can set up to do an interview.

Thanks in advance

Tom