Caitlin Coyle
Participant
      @caitlin

Navigation and design: how easy was it to navigate the course and content?: :good:  

Content: how useful is the content to your teaching/working situation?: :good:  I have seen Kaplan who I sometimes work for using Rise in their staff training I am not sure about Storyline. I don’t know if I would get to use it myself on a regular basis but I think the general principles: interactivity, multimedia, use of colour, etc are all quite applicable whether using Storyline or trying to achieve similar things with other platforms/apps.

Timing: was it possible to work through all the content in the estimated 4-5 hours?  I think so but I did it it different sittings.

Difficulty: was the material suitably scaffolded or did you feel it was too challenging? Materials are well scaffolded. As Paula @paula_villegas said the short videos are really useful. Storyline is quite nightmarish though as a creator. I think Rise is quite intuitive as a creator but as a user can be off-putting because of the need to scroll, whereas Storyline is far more bitty and difficult for the creator. When Storyline is done well though I think it looks better than Rise.