Caitlin Coyle
Participant
    @caitlin

@thomasleach and @suerobbins Sorry both I think I accidentally deleted your comments to the first question David asked on the previous article as well as deleting the question itself maybe @david can recover it.  I thought by clicking ‘resolve’ I was commenting but it deleted the question and previous comments. Sorry again :-(

Outcomes

By the end of this course you will be able to:

1.    Identify the key features of affecting the accessibility of online course content, as well as the key principles of Instructional Design (e.g. the multimedia principle)

2.    Apply these key features and principles by creating short activities and lessons using authoring tools such as Articulate Rise and Articulate Storyline

3.    Embed other tools and platforms (e.g. H5P) into your course content.

4.    Discuss your progress with the previous three outcomes with other practitioners

These learning outcomes will all culminate in you producing an assignment containing 2-4 lessons on Articulate Rise.

—-

Maybe I should have included something about storyboarding. It is difficult to keep the brief but with sufficient detail. I think the University of Glasgow mainly use Biggs and Tang constructive alignment model to create learning outcomes. The advice did seem quite similar in the chapter though.