Paula Villegas Verdu
Participant
      @paula_villegas

Name of course
      Which course are you going to write about?
      This course!

Orientation
      Orientation: did the course make the course design clear through a course orientation, introductions, a syllabus, summaries at the beginning/end of units, clear navigation?
      yes. The left-hand menu is very handy when revising/ looking for specific information.

Learning outcomes
      Learning outcomes: did the course provide clear learning outcomes for the whole course and individual modules/units/lessons?
      yes (course & unit)

Assessments
      Assessments: are there periodic checks of students’ progress through a variety of activities? Are the assessment activities linked to the learning outcomes?
      yes, the activities also include automatic feedback/ peer feedback & instructor’s feedback

Course materials
      Course materials: are they relevant, free of unnecessary content, and organised in a logical sequence of meaningful chunks?
      yes, content is easy to navigate too so I can find what I am looking for very quickly

Instructional Strategies
      Instructional Strategies: does the course use best practices in the design of the content (e.g. principles of online content design – coherence, multimedia etc)? Are there opportunities for interactions between the students themselves and between the students and the teacher?
      yes (and yes I answer this already)

Technology and multimedia
      Technology and multimedia: does the use of technology (e.g. VLE or course platform) help meet the learning outcomes of the course? Do the course materials provide clear support and guidance for students on how to use the technology on the course or who to contact if they have problems?
      aye

Navigation and accessibility
      Navigation and accessibility: Is the navigation/layout easy and accessible for students? Is it easy to find all the course materials and are assignment submissions clearly signposted and easy to locate?
      yes

two concrete things? I don’t know sorry. It seems to work really well as it is so :unsure: