Nicholas Northall
      @nick-northall

Hi Iroda,

Thanks for posting. I’ve never been to Tashkent, but almost did last month as a conference for Cambridge Teacher Trainers took place there. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend :-( .

I completely agree about being lucky – I also really enjoy teaching and training and feel very lucky (or perhaps empowered?) to be paid for what I enjoy doing B-) . And I agree with you about teaching in-person for the reasons you state. And also because I believe that for building rapport (you know, when we chit chat with learners before and after a class) can’t really be matched online… Saying this, Manuel and I will try our hardest to develop a great working relationship with you all over this course!

You give some solid reasons for doing this course. Feeling confident in what you do, I believe, comes across when we deliver workshops to other teachers. I hope completing this course not only gives you ideas and suggestions to use in your own teaching and learning, but also strengthens your own beliefs about what you do.

Cheers,

Nick