Nicholas Northall

      Dear Aytaj,

      Thanks for your email. I think this very much depends on what jobs you are looking for and where you are looking. Often universities require you to have an MA, but at the same time they require you to have a teflq level qualification (i.e. delta), which many MAs don’t include. On the other hand if you are looking to work at a language school and progress your career there (perhaps via the British Council or International House), then the Delta is definitely the way to go.

      This blog might give you some further ideas.

      I hope this helps.