Tania Pacheco
Participant
      @tania-pacheco

My feedback for the following:

1. Navigation and design: how easy was it to navigate the course and content?

For me, it was manageable, I am getting used to the layout and it is clear and all the videos about “how to” for the H5P tasks were very helpful. I have also checked some of those videos advertised on their website. They helped me to get my hands on the creation of the most challenging tasks.
      2. Content: how useful is the content to your teaching/working situation?

The content is helping me to refresh the reading that I did years and years ago, it is helping to close some gaps that I was having and it is also challenging me to improve my teaching planning, and finally, I being more reflective about it.

3. Timing: was it possible to work through all the content in the estimated 4-5 hours?

Yes, I think I am getting used to have a routine. Going back to learning was difficult for me, as it has been a long time that I haven’t done it.

4. Difficulty: was the material suitably scaffolded or did you feel it was too challenging?

Yes, it is quite well scaffolded. I had difficulties when I had a go the first time with the H5P website but then I’ve got used to the layout and I wanted to carry on creating more activities. I was not able to add another task – the “Dictation” one as a task No.4 because it did not give me the option in the “interactive book”. However, as a single task one can do it: https://tocalapetaca.h5p.com/content/1291779872523410847  I have also had the problem that I was unable to get rid of the phrase of the numbers of attemps.

Overall, I have enjoyed this unit :-)   Thanks!