Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      David Read
      Keymaster
        @david

Please add any comments about the second unit, particularly in the following areas:

1. Navigation and design: how easy was it to navigate the course and content?
        2. Content: how useful is the content to your teaching/working situation?
        3. Timing: was it possible to work through all the content in the estimated 4-5 hours?
        4. Difficulty: was the material suitably scaffolded or did you feel it was too challenging?
        Sue Everest
        Participant
          @sue

All good. Just wonder if I will get a chance to use Wordwall, if it is limited to only 3/4 activities? With Padlet I tend to recycle a lot after keeping PDFs of previous work.

David Read
          Keymaster
            @david

hi @sue, yes, this is a bit of an issue with Wordwall, very limited, I feel the free trial is really just for you to have a test of the tool but it’s not something you can continue to use given the limitations. What we’ve done at our centre is bought one premium license plan (see pricing on their webpage) and tied it to a generic email address and then shared the log in details with all the people who want to use it. In that case it works out pretty cheap.

Brenda Allen
            Participant
              @azurial

My feedback remains the same as for the previous unit – everything is great. I think there is a perfect balance of theory and practice. I really like the little revision and recycling activities, which also act as an aid to retaining focus on the underlying principles. As previously mentioned, I also appreciate the way the course practises what it preaches.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.