Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      David Read
      Keymaster
        @david

Please add any comments about the ninth unit, particularly in the following areas:

1. Navigation and design: how easy was it to navigate the course and content?
        2. Content: how useful is the content to your teaching/working situation?
        3. Timing: was it possible to work through all the content in the estimated 4-5 hours?
        4. Difficulty: was the material suitably scaffolded or did you feel it was too challenging?
        Thomas Leach
        Participant
          @thomasleach

Same as always really, nicely put together and easy to navigate. It didn’t take very long to get through this week’s materials as it was mostly theory but it was useful to start thinking about course development as we only have the final task to go now.

PANAGIOTA TZANNI
          Participant
            @ptzanni

Hi David,

Very useful unit again! I have something to add though. The drag drop activity in phases of course design is not easy to complete. It was very difficult to drag and drop the item ”revisions” in its respective box.

sue robbins
            Participant
              @suerobbins

1.     Navigation and design: :good:

2.     Content: very useful to have additional resources re the theoretical base

3.     Timing: :good:

4.     Difficulty: :good:

Caitlin Coyle
              Participant
                @caitlin

As before but as Penny said the drag and drop was difficult, on small screen at least. I had to  Ctrl + –  a lot to see it all.

Aline André
                Participant
                  @aline

Content: I loved all the readings for this course

Bernadette Kelly
                  Participant
                    @berniek

As always :good:

Paula Villegas Verdu
                    Participant
                      @paula_villegas

Really nice unit, I did it as suggested and completed the final assessment before engaging with this content. In retrospect, I could have probably done both at the same time but it was very reassuring for me to have ‘the week off’ and just focus on the task. I really really appreciate the option and made me a bit less panicky. The unit itself is nice and it is was useful to read the article and then use the tasks to revise/ focus on specific areas.

Natallia Novikava
                      Participant
                        @natallia

Agree with Penny re drag and drop revision activity, couldn’t see the matching parts. The rest :good: as usual.

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.