Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      David Read
      Keymaster
          @david

Please share your final assignments here. If everything is online (e.g. Google Docs/Rise etc) then just add the links to the forum making sure the permissions are correct to allows others to view. Remember to share Rise content in Review (guide) so we are able to make comments.

If any of your content or reflection is on a Word document or similar, please attach the file to the post by clicking the Choose File button underneath the text box.

Helen Shaw-Cotterill
          Participant
              @helen-sc

Oki doke here it is!!!

Hopefully it all ‘works’ and makes sense :wacko:

This is my paragraph of reflection and info about target learners & references.

Here is the Storyboard  

And here is the link to my lesson in Rise on collocations.

Many thanks to David and Juliet for their support and guidance on this course!

See you all soon!

Helen Shaw-Cotterill
              Participant
                  @helen-sc

@david  I submitted mine above but I’m worried its in the worng place as no-one else has submitted here. I hope this gets seen!!

David Read
                  Keymaster
                      @david

don’t worry you have @helen-sc, it’s just that you are the only one to submit so far :-)

ann clayton
                      Participant
                          @ann-c

My final submission @david, @Juliet – please let me know if there are any problems opening it etc!

Have a good break

Ann C final project

Storyline Ann C storyline Introduction to a church

Target audience and reflection Ann C target audience and reflection

Tania Pacheco
                          Participant
                              @tania-pacheco

Hi everyone!

@David
                              , this is my lesson on Rise: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/72f4361e-1c58-4dc3-9e00-e296890fdfb8/review

and this is the link for both my reflection and the table with details of the Storyline:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Kkf1GjGNVJEm6C8m0UJK4wcZ1YpmQ674?usp=sharing

I hope you like it! any feedback is very welcome!

Have all a Merry Christmas! :rose:

Akiko IWATA
                              Participant
                                  @akiko

Hi there. @david, @Juliet, this is a Christmas present from me :whistle:

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/2b324a01-bf0d-4462-b1e0-5cefed6a7856/review

I will attach storyboard for unit 7, 8, description, and other info in WORD.

It took so many hours to adjust videos, but finally I think I could make it.

Hope all of you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thank you all for the motivating questions and comments, and special thanks to david and juliet for your passion and patience to teach something very new and difficult to us. Maybe you cannot imagine how much I learned from you and this course.

Attachments:
                                  You must be logged in to view attached files.
                                  Akiko IWATA
                                  Participant
                                      @akiko

Hi everyone!

These are the last one that I would like to submit.

Aims, graphic syllabus, rubrics and some other info. Partially in Japanese, but I suppose you’ll get the main points.

Actually these are not for the class I submitted in December, because it already had aims from my client/academy.

These are for the similar class that I run in my private online class which will start in January, and the targets are professional freelance Indonesian-Japanese interpreters like me (but not my competitors yet :yes: ). Last year, I have focused on consecutive interpreting and site translation in the class, but I thought there were other things that should be developed, so I rearranged the focus for the coming class.

The aims, rubrics and others are not yet the best one, but I need to practice to organize what I want to do in the class, so I will submit at this point.

Attachments:
                                      You must be logged in to view attached files.
                                  Viewing 7 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.