Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jennifer Seeley
      Participant
        @jennifer-seeley

I thought I would practice my skills by posting up a “hello” to all who have signed up to this course.  I am looking forward to the taught sessions, and to finding out more about other people and why you have joined the course.  I am a bit anxious about how much additional work I will be able to do.

Best wishes

Jennifer

Manuel Flores Lasarte
          @manuel

Hello Jennifer!

Welcome to the course! It’s a great idea to get started with the forum discussion by saying ‘hello’. Once the materials are released this Friday, you’ll have a better chance of getting to know each other but, in the meantime, this is a great way of letting us know that you’ve been able to access the course.

It’s normal to feel a little anxious about the extra work you’ll need to do for this course. We are here to support you along the way and to make sure that you don’t fall behind.  Our recommendation is that you set aside a fixed time everyday to work throughout the material: If you log on little but often and make sure you don’t fall behind, you’ll be able to manage to do this course and prepare well for the exam. And if you have any difficulties, just let us know and we’ll do our best to help you!

I also look forward to meeting you all in the live sessions and in our forum discussions!

Best,

Manuel

Anna Paoli
          Participant
            @anna

Hi everyone! Hi Jennifer and Manuel, so nice hearing from you! I have to say I’m thrilled too to take part in this course which I regard as being highly important to further my language and teaching skills.

Big hug

Anna

Manuel Flores Lasarte
              @manuel

Hello Anna! Welcome to the course! I’m really happy to see you are thrilled about this course and I hope it lives up to your expectations ;-)! I’m really excited about it and I hope you’ll enjoy it and learn a lot about language and teaching skills.

It would be great to learn a little more about you in our course introductions padlet. 

Best wishes,

Manuel

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.