Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anastasios Asimakopoulos
      Keymaster
          @anastasios

If you have any questions or comments about the course at this stage, please post them below and one of the course tutors will respond.

Siti Asmiyah
          Participant
              @siti-asmiyah

I am very excited in joining the course. Thank you for the award you grant. Although the certificate will not display any grade as it is a CPD, will there be any statement of the specific hours of the completion of the program? Thank you

Anastasios Asimakopoulos
                Keymaster
                    @anastasios

Thank you for your question @siti-asmiyah We specify the length of the course on the certificate, that is 8 weeks, but I can discuss with David to see if we can add the number of hours required for completion (40-48 hours). I hope this helps.

Siti Asmiyah
                  Participant
                      @siti-asmiyah

My apology Anastasios, just to reconfirm the assignment. In the instructions it reads Write a 600-800 word reflection piece. Choose ONE of the four topics below. However, the number of words in each of the four topic varies (from 150 to 800 in topics 2-4). Do I need to write one general reflection of 150 words and one of 800 reflection of topic 2-4? Could you please explain this? Thank you.

Anastasios Asimakopoulos
                        Keymaster
                            @anastasios

Thank you for your question @siti-asmiyah The reflection should be between 600-800 words, regardless of the topic you choose. However, for each topic, we have provided a suggested breakdown to help participants achieve a balanced piece of work. For example, if you choose Topic 1 ‘Reflect on useful and challenging aspects of the skills you learn in this course’, you can write about 3 or 4 aspects and dedicate 150-200 words per aspect, making it an overall of 600-800 words. The same applies to the rest of the topics. Does this help?

Viewing 2 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.