Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      David Read
      Keymaster
          @david

If you have any questions or comments about the final assignment, please add them below:

Akiko IWATA
          Participant
              @akiko

Do I have to make English content, David??? Is there any options?

I want to make contents for Indonesian-Japanese interpreters or intermediate level of Japanese students who use Indonesian language.

I teach for all levels, from beginners to interpreters. So I can make Indonesian Learning Materials for the beginners (A1 level) also, but I’m thinking to make contents for high leveled learners to make my load smaller. It’s a tough work to teach them.

I don’t use English at all in my job, so I’m afraid I can explain enough if I use English. (I will try if there is no choice.) I hope you’ll have a good advice on it.

David Read
              Keymaster
                  @david

@akiko yes, I’m very happy for you to create Indonesian content, it’s important that this course is relevant for your context and needs. I don’t think it matters that we won’t understand everything, we should be able to see all the key design principles!

Tania Pacheco
                    Participant
                        @tania-pacheco

Hi David,

@david
                        Does it mean it would be ok to do it in Spanish as well please? I would love to re-think any of my lessons and improve it! :rose:

Akiko IWATA
                      Participant
                          @akiko

Thank you, David. I’ll try to add some explanation in English if I think it’s necessary.

David Read
                          Keymaster
                              @david

@tania-pacheco yes, it would be fine to do it in Spanish, in fact I’m fascinated to see what content looks like in a different language!

Richard Davie
                              Participant
                                  @egq22rd

See post in Feedback section. I’ve only got 15 days left on my Rise trial.

Hopefully I can jump over on to the 60-day trial you initially suggested but I think both emails maybe associated with the current trial so such free subscription tourism could be blocked?

David Read
                                    Keymaster
                                        @david

hey @egq22rd (Richard) it’s worth trying to see if it’s possible. If push comes to shove, we may be able to import over your content to another account and give you temporary access to finish the content.

Richard Davie
                                        Participant
                                            @egq22rd

Thanks @david.

I prefer to work within the limited pallette of possibilites and the consistent formats of Rise, though my Storyline freebie a/c will last longer, ironically. (Storyline’s a v. technical & laborious hammer to crack a nut, at least for my immediate uses.)

Do you have a downloadable version of the assignment specs. (printing this page produces v. messy pages, and it won’t reduce down to Firefox’s simple no-frills version)?

David Read
                                            Keymaster
                                                @david

hi Richard (@egq22rd), I’ve got a less than perfect PDF version of the page (see attached), it just doesn’t have the FAQs

Attachments:
                                                You must be logged in to view attached files.
                                                Richard Davie
                                                Participant
                                                    @egq22rd

:good:

Viewing 5 reply threads
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.