Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Juliet Parfitt
      Keymaster
          @juliet

If you wish, you can share your Storyline content here, but it’s completely optional.

Akiko IWATA
          Participant
              @akiko

Hi, there.

This is mine.

Akiko's quiz trial

A couple of quizzes here are on Indonesian food and words that you might not know… It is just as a trial for me…

I have a technical question. When I created multiple choice, once I made too many options. Then after that I wanted to delate the options which is not necessary, but I couldn’t find the way because the “delate” option was greyed. If you know the way to correct this, please let me know.

David Read
                Keymaster
                    @david

thanks @akiko I made a couple of comments on your content and it would be great if others did too. I think your content shows a real capacity for clear and effective materials design.

Regarding your technical question, I’m not sure I fully understand what you are describing. Could you upload a screenshot? Normally you can do it from the Form View in a graded quiz question by simply deleting the text in the box, e.g. in the picture below, if I delete the word ‘books’ it will delete it on the slide. But maybe you are referring to something different?

Example of multiple choice deletion in Storyline

Akiko IWATA
                  Participant
                      @akiko

Thank you @david for your reply. This is the screenshot. There are still two rows remained. I thought those should be delated.

This is what I mean. I thought after right-click, I can delate but it is greyed.

David Read
                        Keymaster
                            @david

thanks @akiko, do those two deleted choices appear on the slide? If they don’t, then I don’t think it matters

Akiko IWATA
                            Participant
                                @akiko

Thanks @david. It doesn’t appear on the slide. Anyway I will try to revise the quiz in a few days.

Helen Shaw-Cotterill
                              Participant
                                  @helen-sc

This was very frustrating. Once I got to the multiple response  slide and tried to ‘jazz it up’, what I saw on slide view was not what I saw when I previewed it. I don’t know how or why so the answers aren’t lined up but I don’t know how to fix it so I’ve left it.

EDIT: I went back to try and fix it and it still didn’t appear in the preview as in slide view so I have lost the will to live and given up. Deleted all the pics on that slide . Try to make it ‘jazz hands’ but it failed.

Also, possibly being dumb, but I don’t see the Drag and Drop options as shown in video 5.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17YssC0OXu0v5KN4MzCuxFJD0PQQ60XLU_EuclVMylus/edit?usp=sharing

so unable to do any fancy stuff for drag and drop as options not available.

Helen Shaw-Cotterill
                                  Participant
                                      @helen-sc

Here are my quiz slides. The questions are based on my travels.

Quiz practice slides

Akiko IWATA
                                      Participant
                                          @akiko

Hi there. I’ve revised the storyline. Thank you for your advice, @helen-sc, @juliet and @david.

In the first trial, I couldn’t make the drag item gather together in the center in initial state when the learner submit incorrect answer, but now the problem was cleared with this video. Hope it will be of some help.

Helen Shaw-Cotterill
                                          Participant
                                              @helen-sc

Hi there @david and @juliet

Regarding the free trials on H5P and Articulate Rise. I’ve got 3 days left on 1 and 1 week on the other. I’m sure others are in similar situations.

Do I need to sign up again with another email for a second free trial so I can still use the software til the end of the course?

Helen

Akiko IWATA
                                              Participant
                                                  @akiko

Thanks @helen-sc for asking about it. I thought the same thing.

I have another question on Storyline. I will visit another city for several days next week, so I downloaded Storyline to my laptop (usually I use desktop) so that I can work my task next week with it. But when I started “storyline” with my laptop, it seems not to link to my account, so I can’t reach my recent project. However, I can see my recent work that I shared here (Review 360) with it. Is there any idea so that I can import my recent work to complete task with my laptop? Akiko

Akiko IWATA
                                                    Participant
                                                        @akiko

Hi. This matter has been settled. It was a simple problem. I can work on it by saving it on the cloud.

Linda Roth
                                                        Participant
                                                            @tinkerbell

Yes, re free trials, I have the very same question as Helen.

No way am I going to be able put something together for the final task in the next 3 days!

Tania Pacheco
                                                          Participant
                                                              @tania-pacheco

Hi everyone,

This is my mini quizz. I’ve enjoyed doing it. The slides don’t match because I was playing around trying different colours. :mail:

Quizzes

Joanne Tindall
                                                              Participant
                                                                  @jomtindall

@david @juliet

Done! There are a few inconsistencies in the design etc, but this is all I had time for. I hope you can access it OK. I had to copy link from browser as I couldn’t see the ‘share’ button:

Australian Quiz

David Read
                                                                  Keymaster
                                                                      @david

thanks @jomtindall @helen-sc @tania-pacheco and @akiko for sharing your quizzes, I hope you had fun making them! Helen – along with @tinkerbell – asked about the free trials running out. You can sign up using another email to get another free trial, perhaps do it with another browser to avoid any confusion ;-)

Amon Ezike
                                                                      Participant
                                                                          @amon246

Hello

Here is my Quiz test

Viewing 11 reply threads
                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.