Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Bashar
        @bashar

If you have any feedback or comments at the end of the first unit, we’d appreciate them. These can be comments about the content itself or about the site and the ease of use. However, please don’t feel under any obligation to add anything here if time doesn’t permit.

Karolina Jasinska
        Participant
          @karolinajas

Thank you very much for this first week of content. Even though I’ve been using padlet for a while, it was really useful to reflect on how easy/difficult it is to set tasks up and for the students to use it.

I’ve found it easy so far to navigate the course/site and really like that progress bar at the top of the page : :good:

Jamie Sullivan
          Participant
            @jamie

Hi there, it was great to get some useful insight into the functionality of Padlet as well as how other teachers/tutors use it in their own educational contexts. I agree with Karolina that it was really good to reflect on how best to utilise it for our students.

Lucy Chaplin
            Participant
              @lucy-chaplin

I have used PAdlet in the past but as Jamie points out, it was nice to see how other teachers used it. I definitely took away some good ideas.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.