Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      David Read
      Keymaster
          @david

If you have any feedback or comments at the end of the second unit, we’d appreciate them. These can be comments about the content itself or about the site and the ease of use. However, please don’t feel under obligation to add anything here if time doesn’t permit.

Wiputra Cendana
          Participant
              @wiputra

I love many spaces to learn and reflect by pausing for a while and voice out what we experiencing through the question.

Siti Asmiyah
              Participant
                  @siti-asmiyah

I like the staged activities in this unit. I will appreciate if there is a question and answer platform after we have the guides for Socrative and Quizlet. So, if I have any problems with both platform I can ask question and discuss the solution. Thank you David.

Gez Edwards
                    Keymaster
                        @gez

Is there anything we can help with, Siti? Feel free to post any questions you have here or on the unit forms :-)

Stephen Cartwright
                      Participant
                          @stevec

There are some interesting links here, but I found the repeated references to Bloom’s a little confusing, until I realised it was referring to Bloom’s Taxonomy.
                          Incidentally, there is a set of question stems linked to Bloom’s Taxonomy that you can download from  https://tophat.com/blog/blooms-taxonomy-question-stems/

Attachments:
                          You must be logged in to view attached files.
                            Gez Edwards
                            Keymaster
                                @gez

Thanks for the feedback and the link, @stevec – very helpful.

Viewing 3 reply threads
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.