Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      David Read
      Keymaster
          @david

If you have any feedback or comments at the end of the fifth unit, we’d appreciate them. These can be comments about the content itself or about the site and the ease of use. However, please don’t feel obliged to add anything here if time doesn’t permit.

Wiputra Cendana
          Participant
              @wiputra

I love the ideas by how we can articulate our ideas in the given table. Having time to see the tutor desk and give comment is awesome too. Thanks for brilliant ideas!

Gez Edwards
                Keymaster
                    @gez

Glad you’re enjoying the course Wiputra!

Siti Asmiyah
                  Participant
                      @siti-asmiyah

Compared to the previous units, I am most confident with this unit as I am already familiar with some features of cloud computing. I am happy that I was asked to post my classroom. That brings an awareness of what I have in my workplace and what I can do better in the future.

Gez Edwards
                        Keymaster
                            @gez

Thanks, Siti – yes, it’s nice to see other people’s working environments, isn’t it? It’s good to get ideas about how they can be used.

Dawid Juraszek
                          Participant
                              @dawid

Like I said in my MS Word cloud document on the previous page, having now returned to China, I was unable to access any cloud-based course tasks, as Google services are blocked here. I do have software that is supposed to find a way around those restrictions, but it works intermittently and in the past several days even if I could connect at all, the connection would drop within minutes. I will try go back to these tasks when things improve. Overall, this is the first unit when I am at a technological disadvantage due to my location and can’t participate in most activities.

Gez Edwards
                                Keymaster
                                    @gez

Thanks for letting us know, Dawid. Hope you manage to sort out your technical glitches :good:

Dawid Juraszek
                                    Participant
                                        @dawid

Thanks @gez! I have now returned to the cloud-based tasks and engaged with them to the extent that I was able to (something’s not right with the slides, I couldn’t share the workspace image, I explained in the slide).

Gez Edwards
                                        Keymaster
                                            @gez

Ah, thanks for letting us know, Dawid. There seems to be a new limitation on non-signed-in users (can’t post images, videos or charts – a bit odd). Good to know :good:

Sulfikar Sulfikar
                                          Participant
                                              @upi

I like the way the task “A picture of your workspace”. It give us a chance to practice using Google Slides and also lets us know each other work areas. I haven’t put mine because I forgot about this task. I hope tomorrow I remember to take a photo of my classroom.

Ian Coleman
                                              Participant
                                                  @iancoleman81

Again, a really eye opening unit. I’ve used some of these things before, but it’s great to see what they are capable of. Thanks.

Nilsa Pereyra
                                                  Participant
                                                      @nilsa

I’ve found this unit an eye-opener to what it can be done with on a cloud. Thanks for the websites and additiional material, especially on TPACK.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.