Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Juliet Parfitt
      Keymaster
        @juliet

If you wish, you can share your Storyline content here, but it’s completely optional.

Robert Anderson
        Participant
          @robert

Here’s mine. Not great, but it seems to work. Looking forward to making something more decent in the near future!

Practice 1

Robert

Paul Middlemas
          Participant
            @paul-m
            Georgina Lloyd
            Participant
              @georgie_l
              Naomi Rabin
              Participant
                @naomirabin
                Brenda Allen
                Participant
                  @azurial

Very much a test run:

Storyline screen test

Hi @david @juliet.  The version of Storyline I have downloaded did not always seem to correspond with the video examples.  There have been numerous glitches and obstacles to get thus far – the worst being that it does not display fully on my screen and I have to re-start my laptop to exit all the time! Another major issue is that I can barely discern the timeline on screen. This takes the term ‘fiddling about’ into a new dimension!

Juliet Parfitt
                    Keymaster
                      @juliet

Hi @azurial, could you show us in the online session today so we can have a look at what’s going on?

Brenda Allen
                      Participant
                        @azurial

Thanks, @juliet @david, I’ll try!  I have resolved most of the issues now – but the screen view/timeline problem remains.  Here is a screenshot of all I can see of the timeline at the bottom of my screen.  (Not all beautifully spread out and visible as in David’s video.) :unsure:

Brenda Allen
                        Participant
                          @azurial

Thanks, I’ll try!  I have resolved most of the issues now but the screen view/timeline problem remains.  Here is a screenshot of all I can see of the timeline at the bottom of my screen.  (Not all beautifully spread out and visible as in David’s video.) :unsure:

Brenda Allen
                          Participant
                            @azurial

Thanks, I’ll try!  I have resolved most of the issues now but the screen view/timeline problem remains.  Here is a screenshot of all I can see of the timeline at the bottom of my screen.  (Not all beautifully spread out and visible as in David’s video.) :unsure:

Brenda Allen
                            Participant
                              @azurial

Thanks very much @david and @juliet for a very practical and helpful session. Much appreciated.

Brenda Allen
                            Participant
                              @azurial

Whoooops, sorry!!!  Not at all sure what went on there.  It says I move too fast…  Many thanks and see you soon!

Robert Jackson
                                Participant
                                  @robj

Hi Brenda

There are various options for moving the time line, including an arrow which makes it bigger on the screen, when you hover over the line at the top of the timeline/bottom of the slides. Does this not happen in your case?

Brenda Allen
                                  Participant
                                    @azurial

Hi Rob, thanks very much, I’ll try that.  I still feel a larger screen would be a bonus for this kind of work – but adapting to laptop in present circs.  Cheers, Brenda

Robert Jackson
                                  Participant
                                    @robj

Here is my attempt with a slightly suspect American accent :yes:

RJ Experiment1

Brenda Allen
                                      Participant
                                        @azurial

Just loving the accent! B-)

Viewing 7 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.