Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Bashar
      Keymaster
          @bashar

If you have any feedback or comments at the end of the sixth unit, we’d appreciate them. These can be comments about the content itself or about the site and the ease of use. However, please don’t feel under obligation to add anything here if time doesn’t permit.

Wiputra Cendana
          Participant
              @wiputra

I love all the meat resources given. It sparkles a lot of tangible ideas to be implemented. Thank you!

Ian Coleman
              Participant
                  @iancoleman81

Loads of great ideas to try out in class. This unit really showed me that the use of technology doesn’t have to be all bells and whistles! Simple ideas but really effective. I really like the creative suggestions regarding phone use in class.

Dawid Juraszek
                  Participant
                      @dawid

Like I said, I’ve been using smartphone apps for years now in my classes, but this unit did a great job inspiring me to try new tools and apps. By far the most useful unit, given my teaching context and style.

Nilsa Pereyra
                      Participant
                          @nilsa

Great ideas, thanks!  IT made me reflect on how and why I use mobiles and how I could take more advantage of them.

I appreciate the reading as well, lots to chew on.

I’m really enjoying the course, and learning a lot.

Gez Edwards
                          Keymaster
                              @gez

Thanks for all your comments, everyone – great to hear you’re enjoying the course and you’re feeling inspired :good:

Siti Asmiyah
                              Participant
                                  @siti-asmiyah

Many great ideas of simple application that we can use in class with mobile apps. I also love the reflection parts in the module. With reflection we can always look at what we have learnt and done and how to make meaning from them and plan for further development.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.