1. Before you observe the lesson, look at the observation form. What do you think the purpose of the observation was?
2. What aspects of planning could you focus on in each of these areas?
3. What aspects of teaching could you focus on in each of these areas?
4. Now look at the individual descriptors for each of the areas above. Are they similar to your ideas? Are there any differences?
5. Would this type of form work in your context? Why/Why not?
NB: To see the subtitles, click on ‘CC’ at the bottom right under the video. Then select ‘English (British)’. The subtitles for this video are auto-generated, so may contain some errors.